About The Role:
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager with experience leading IT projects, ideally for software or consulting companies. This person needs to have a good understanding of software development or database architecture and will be responsible for identifying and scoping project needs, setting goals and milestones, and coordinating alignment and delivery across multiple teams.
What You'll Do:
- Establish and implement processes and strategies for assigned projects
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to client projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Fluent in English
- A high-quality internet connection is required.
- Experienced with Remote Teamwork
- Goal-Oriented But People-First Mindset
- Used to asynchronous communication but available during US business hours for meetings.
- Experience supporting businesses at various sizes and stages
- Good understanding of software or database architecture.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of different business processes and the related tech stack
Nice to Haves:
- Ideally, good coding skills or technical background
- Ideally, well-versed in Airtable or other NoCode platforms.
- Have a degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, software development, computing, mathematics, or equivalent experience.
If any of this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to working together!